Wednesday 2 May 2012

How to Make a Guy See You As More Than Just a Friend


It seems that most of us want to be in love. We want someone who is committed to us and only us. I believe that it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor when it come down to it we all want similar things. You really cannot make someone fall in love with you. Like force them to be head over heals in love with you.
But you can lay the foundation for a lasting relationship by first off getting to know yourself. Trying to figure out what it is that you really want in a relationship. The better we get to know ourselves the better chance we have of being in a relationship that will last. Honesty will get you farther in the long run. You don't want to be explaining something 5 years down the road that your partner never knew about you. So its good to be up front.
Just like anything else, taking bad advice from unhappy friend is also not very helpful. Learn about your partner their likes and dislikes. Being in a relationship can seem like all give sometimes but it really isn't. When you start a relationship with honesty you do not have to hide your imperfections. The person will love you anyway, if in fact it is the person that want to commit to you.
Getting someone to fall in love with you is as easy as being your self or as difficult as you want to make it. I like to focus on the simpler things in life. Spending time together and sharing special moments in my life with the person that I care about most. Sure opening up and being honest about how you feel can be a little scary if you are not used to it. But once you start doing it you will find it is the only to be.
For me it how a woman looks at me that I begin to realize that I could be more that just another guy to her. Most guys sort of sense when a woman is interested in them. But if he is distracted with work or other things, it could be tough to get his attention. I like the direct approach from a woman. I would rather that you ask me if I am in to you than guessing if you have an interest. I believe that many of the guys that I know feel the same.
Best Blogs of World


For Further Reading,
Interesting

0 comments:

Post a Comment